Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to A Romance of the Body

You have a body. So do I. We enjoy our bodies to varying degrees. Some of us use our mind to enjoy our body; reading fulfills this promise.

A Romance of the Body refers to a body of work (get it?) that involves five novels I am writing, part of a series that explores the romance of how the sum of all our parts isn't enough to make us whole. Yet the right person can make us more that complete.  Please join me as I talk about a little here, a little there, and debut my first romance novel, "Legs," in early May 2011.

A little bit about me: I'm a former history professor who has published eight books and whose work has appeared in 17 others. My interests turned toward contemporary and historical romance - but with a twist. You'll discover how twisted I am as you read my work. I'll let it speak for itself, while this blog will let me speak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment